A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rooney is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rooney
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Rooney Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Genital Warts
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Disease
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rooney graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Rooney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter W Rooney MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter W. Rooney practice?
- Dr. Peter Rooney has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Rooney practices Urology near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Urologists.