A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Genital Warts
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Disease
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rooney graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Rooney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- Skokie Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rooney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter W. Rooney practice?
Dr. Peter Rooney practices Urology near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Urologists.