A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rooney is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Genital Warts
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Disease
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rooney graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Rooney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter W Rooney MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter W. Rooney practice?
- Dr. Peter Rooney has 6 office locations.
Dr. Peter Rooney practices Urology near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Park Ridge, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Skokie Urologists.