A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rork:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rork is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rork
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rork Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rork, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rork graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rork has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Medical Center
- St Johns
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Ernest Rork MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Rork practice?
- Dr. Peter Rork has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Rork practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jackson, WY.
See Jackson Surgeons.