Dr. Peter Rork Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Rork?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 9th, 2015

Almost 20 years later

Dr. Rork repaired my torn meniscus on very short notice in 1997 after several days of climbing and riding in Jackson Hole. Having it done " on vacation " was going to get me back to work several days earlier. The knee was actually injured a few months earlier and did not improve with PT but I decided to climb anyway since I knew I would probably not want to after repair. Several months after surgery I had a single followup visit with an NFL Orthopedist in my hometown who praised his work. Almost 20 years later at age 63 and 250 pounds I jog pain free which still amazes me. I am a retired physician and am very greatful to Dr. Rork for his care that late Friday afternoon.

December 4th, 2013

Stay away from this doctor

Many patients that have seen him have been misdiagnosed. He performs unnecessary surgeries. The mighty dollar is his guide. Ask around, everyone knows it. I can't urge go enough to not see this ortho for very good reasons.

February 29th, 2012

Outstanding surgeon!

Dr Rork reconstructed my ACL after a skiing accident. He went out of his way to inform me of my options, performed such a great job that subsequent surgeons ( I had additional surgeries on my knees do to other injuries several yrs after my ACL injury) have asked me who did my ACL because it was "perfect"! Since I was from NY and injured my knee while on a ski trip to WY, Dr Rork went so far as to arrange to see me 3 mos after surgery while on a family visit to the East coast! He gladly answered all my follow up questions via e-mail, and followed my rehab closely! I can not say enough about the quality of my surgery and quality of care I received from this Dr.!!!!! all in all I've had 6 surgeries and a broken leg since my ACL surgery and have never experienced such awesome care from a surgeon!

December 9th, 2011

Knee replacement surgery

Dr Rork is my hero. He is very professional and caring. His office staff are very caring too. I've never had to wait long in his office. I live in Rock Springs and always showed up early and still never had to wait. In the hospital Dr. Rork saw me 2 - 3 times a day and if I was asleep he would write me a note on the board letting me know he was there. When he showed up he always had a funny joke to start off the day. I love his Bow Ties Too. I have recommended him to several people, one who had double knee replacement and he is as satisfied as I am. Remember this, a Dr. does the surgery and you as a patient have to follow through with your physical therapy. Remember physical therapy is for life. Dr Rork told me "I don't look good as a Dr. if you don't do your part. You also have to have a possitive attitude about getting through the whole process, feeling sorry for yourself doesn't cut it. Thank you Dr. Rork.I would also like to add this note: the Hospital and staff were awesome and made admission very smooth. Great experiene!!!

November 3rd, 2010

Great doctor, wouldn't go to anyone else

July 30th, 2010

fixed my knee and it's solid for 10 years and counting. it's why they call him mr. kneethanks

January 16th, 2010

Dr. Rork gave me back my athleticism. He is the best doctor that I have ever seen.

May 21st, 2009

Egocentric, only cares about money.

July 30th, 2008

Simply the best knee doctor

Dr Rok is friendly, personable and an excelent surgeon

July 8th, 2008

badly torn meniscus, minor additional anomolies/

I hired Dr. Rork to troubleshoot and repair a torn meniscus and to "resurface" a portion of the knee joint which had been damaged 30 years previous in the military. Dr. Rork was at all times; professional, courteous, knowledgable and occasionally humorous. Post-op was efficient and lacked drama. Staff was very supportive and knowledgable. Dr. Rork is quite possibly the best there is.

February 20th, 2016