A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rosa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosa graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rosa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hiawatha Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Rosa practice?
Dr. Peter Rosa practices Family Medicine near Highland, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Hiawatha, KS.
See Highland Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Rosa, Dr. Pierre Rosa, Dr. Pete Rosa