inactive

Peter Rosenblatt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

no change

October 9th, 2015
Arrogant, careless, and uncaring doctor
Dr. Rosenblatt seemed pleasant and interested prior to my operation. On the day of the operation, he was an hour and a half late. His assistants and fellows had no idea where he was or how to find him. During my difficult recovery period, Dr. Rosenblatt was unavailable. I was instructed to call his many fellows, all of whom gave different advice. On the day of my post-op checkup, Dr. Rosenblatt was over an hour late and would not respond to my questions because he was keeping another patient waiting. Since the operation several years ago, I have been in almost constant pain and in the care of physical therapists.

July 21st, 2015
Exceptional Doctor
Dr. Peter Rosenblatt is one of the best doctors I have gone to. He is very compassionate and doesn't rush through his visits. He answers all questions.

October 30th, 2013
dr rosenblatt is a fake..i saw him many years ago, and he was too arrogant to go back to him..then i was referred again, and decided i was probably wrong. i went ahead and had surgery which resulted in a chronic rehabilitating pain condition. he pretended to care, but paid very little attention and did not follow up..dr. rosenblatt only enjoys his successes..heaven help you if he fails. he won't be there and will try to persuade you initially he did not.

October 27th, 2012
Dr. Rosenball is a wonderful caring doctor!!!!
I Think Dr. Rosenblatt is a wonderful caring doctor. He has a wonderful bedside manner, always answers question, and you leave his office knowing what is wrong and what needs to be done. There aren't many doctors left like Dr. Rosenblatt that cares for his patients the way he does.

April 18th, 2012
faking his compassion and interest
Dr Rosenblatt is considered the most respected uro-gynecologist in Boston. He has learned to cover up his arrogance and is smooth in his presentation of knowledge and caring. Once you have a problem with his care, he does not listen and/or follow up. His office is not well coordinated leaving him incapable of really concentrating on each patient. He apparently has fooled a lot of people. Fabulous nurse practiconer in his office and his front office staff is lovely.

March 7th, 2012
great unless he makes a mistake
I would have agreed with all these reviews until I had a bad outcome from surgery. Then Dr. Rosenblatt did not listen and follow up to figure out what had gone wrong. He was not thorough in the least. He left me on my own to come up with a solution and find other doctors that would figure out what mistake was causing the extraordinary pain. I had heard the identical reviews about him and am very disappointed in the doctor and man that is behind all the positive reviews.

November 9th, 2011
Great doctor
Doctor Rosenblatt did my surgery (GYN) in 2007. I found him to be a very attentive and professional. Surgery was a success. The whole experience with him and the Mount Auburn Hospital in Cambridge is a 5 star one. The only negative experience is: they charge $20 for a copy of my medical records if they send it directly to me vs. no charge if they mail it to my new physician (I moved to Houston since)?????? The latest trends in healthcare is to make continuity of care a reality and make PHR accessible to the patient as affordable and convenient as possible. I was surprised.

September 14th, 2011
or!
Everything a doctor should be: experienced, knowledgeable, compassionate, encouraging, appropriately cheerful, enthusiastic about his work, patient and thorough about explaining my diagnosis and the options for treatment available to me. Although he must have done this thousands of times, he showed no sign of impatience or boredom when answering my questions and he made me feel as if surgery with him would not only be safe, effective and well thought out (I have Parkinson's Disease as well), but that it would actually be fun! He understood the importance of working quickly and without general aneasthesia and he did even more than necessary to insure that I was comfortable throughout. My Neurologist was lavish in his praise for Dr. Rosenblatt and his staff, particularly for the thoroughness, caution and concern they exhibited in the many communications they had with him before my surgery. What a fabulous doctor he is -- if only there were more like him in other specializations, too!

December 16th, 2009
He is simply one of the best. He is brilliatn, has compassion and always willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
I have been in healthcare for over 25 years, and never found such a dedicated physician as Dr Rosenblatt. I have a very unique problem that no one has been willing to solve- I was sent to Dr. Rosenblatt. He and his staff do everything they possibly can and make every effort to help you have the outcome you need for success. You can find no better.