A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rossi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Rossi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Alfio Rossi MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Rossi practice?
- Dr. Peter Rossi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Rossi practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, FL and Trinity, FL.
See New Port Richey Cardiologists.