Learn more about Dr. Peter Rossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rossi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rossi
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Rossi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Rossi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Alfio Rossi MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Rossi practice?
- Dr. Peter Rossi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Rossi practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, FL and Trinity, FL.
See New Port Richey Cardiologists.