A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rossi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rossi
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rossi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Rossi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Alfio Rossi MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Rossi practice?
- Dr. Peter Rossi has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Rossi practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Cardiologists.