A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rossi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Rossi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rossi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Rossi practice?
Dr. Peter Rossi practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, FL and Trinity, FL.
See New Port Richey Cardiologists.