Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Rostenberg
Dr. Peter Rostenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Fairfield, CT. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rostenberg is affiliated with Danbury Hospital, Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT and Danbury Hospital Acute Ub. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Rostenberg has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Peter Rostenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Fairfield, CT.
Dr. Roger Karlin
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New Fairfield, CT 0.57 mi41
Dr. George Northrop IV
Internal Medicine, General Practice
New Fairfield, CT 0.63 mi12
Dr. William Biles
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
New Fairfield, CT 0.63 mi24