Dr. Peter Rothenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Rothenberg?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Peter Rothenberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 14th, 2014

BEST DOCTOR EVER

Dr. Rothenberg is without a doubt the BEST doctor ever! We were blessed to have him as our doctor for 23 years in San Clemente and miss him terribly. He is a brilliant, thorough, caring and humorous man and an outstanding diagnostician. He will not give up until he can help you. He was and probably is the only doctor to listen to women! After 8 years of walking the floor all night with Restless Legs, he was the first doctor that didn't think I was nuts! That was before 'Restless Legs" . He CARES. And i agree with the lady who had the small tumor in her throat. He catches tiny lumps that machines don't. I just can't say enough of this wonderful man and doctor except that I miss him and if serious problem arises, I would drive to Petaluma! He also LISTENS. So many outstanding character qualities that most doctors do not have. THE BEST.

November 17th, 2009

THEY DON'T MAKE DOCTORS LIKE THIS ANYMORE!

The office is warm and inviting. You never hit, "1 for billing, 2 for appointments..." You always talk to a real person who bends over backwards to help you. You are seen on time or early! The longest I've ever had to wait was 5 minutes. Their shortest appointment is 1/2 hour so there is ample time to address whatever needs addressing. As for Dr. Rothenberg, he's the most caring and brightest doctor I've ever known. I had just seen my regular doctor for a complete physical and was given a complete bill of health. I happened to see Dr. Rothenberg 1 week later for a sore throat as he was covering for my own doctor (who was out of town) and Dr. Rothenberg found a cancer in my thyroid gland. Small, like the size of a pea. Well that sold me. I've seen him numerous times since - he takes the time, he listens to you, and, if you talk to the other people in his waiting room, routinely finds things others doctors miss. And if he finds out you have a sense of humor, you can usually get a joke out of him! This is medicine they way it ought to be practiced. I hope the system doesn't

Birth Control