A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rothman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rothman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Rothman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Mitchell Rothman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Rothman practice?
- Dr. Peter Rothman has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Rothman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Allergists and Fort Wayne Pediatricians.