A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rothman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rothman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rothman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Rothman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Mitchell Rothman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Rothman practice?
- Dr. Peter Rothman has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Rothman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Allergists and Fort Wayne Pediatricians.