A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rotolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rotolo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rotolo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotolo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rotolo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Jack Rotolo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Rotolo practice?
- Dr. Peter Rotolo has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Rotolo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.