A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rotolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rotolo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rotolo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotolo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rotolo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rotolo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Rotolo practice?
Dr. Peter Rotolo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.