A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rouvelas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rouvelas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rouvelas, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouvelas graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rouvelas has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Rouvelas MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter Rouvelas practice?
- Dr. Peter Rouvelas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Rouvelas practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.