Learn more about Dr. Peter Rouvelas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rouvelas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rouvelas
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rouvelas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rouvelas, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouvelas graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rouvelas has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Rouvelas MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter Rouvelas practice?
- Dr. Peter Rouvelas has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Rouvelas practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.