A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rowe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rowe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowe graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rowe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rowe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Rowe practice?
Dr. Peter Rowe practices Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians.