A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rowsell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rowsell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rowsell, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowsell graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Rowsell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rowsell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Rowsell practice?
Dr. Peter Rowsell practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI.