A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rowsell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rowsell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rowsell
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rowsell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rowsell, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowsell graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Rowsell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter G Rowsell FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Rowsell practice?
- Dr. Peter Rowsell has 1 office location.
- Dr. Peter Rowsell practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.