A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rowsell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rowsell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rowsell
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rowsell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rowsell, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowsell graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Rowsell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter G Rowsell FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Rowsell practice?
- Dr. Peter Rowsell has 1 office location.
- Dr. Peter Rowsell practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.