Dr. Peter Rubenstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Rubenstein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 4th, 2017

He delivered my son 27 years ago.

I was an older mother, 35 years old when my son was born. Dr. Rubenstein understood the needs of the older mother. I would highly recommend him.

December 9th, 2014

Dr. Rubenstein is a great doctor

I had my beautiful healthy son in June, after 6 months of bedrest, and pain. The doctor and his staff kept me informed of my options, checked me thoroughly, and treated me well. The office staff helped me with filling out forms, and scheduling issues. The doctor is not a Santa Claus type of person, but he does what is best for his patient, at ALL TIMES. He may be brisk, but he is honest. His experience and wisdom, made my very trying experience a little less scary. So Thank you Dr. Rubenstein and staff.

June 2nd, 2012

AMAZING DOCTOR

FIRST OF ALL I JUST WANT TO THANK DR.RUBENSTEIN AND HIS STAFF...I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEND WITH THE PREVIOUS REVIEWS. I WAS HIGHLY REFERED TO DR.RUBENSTEIN FOR MY OB CARE WITH TRIPLETS I ALMOST DIED HE SAVED MY LIFE AND MY PRECIOUS KIDS.HE MIGHT NOT BE WELL GROOMED BUT WHEN IT COMES TO A SEVERE MEDICAL COMPLICATION HE KNOWS WHAT TO DO AND WHATS BEST FOR THE PATIENT.I RATHER HAVE A KNOWLEDGEABLE MEDICAL DOCTOR THAT HAS BEEN IN PRACTICE FOR MANY YEARS AND KNOWS HOW TO GIVE THE BEST MEDICAL CARE! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR.

May 24th, 2012

Run if you are thinking of going to this doctor.

Easy to get an appt. Yep. This doctor was recommended very highly to us. Not sure why. Where to start. NOT friendly. Rude staffing. Wait time no less than 45 minutes at every visit and then spends less than 5 minutes in your room. He needs help in the personal grooming and appearance department. Horrific bed side manor. Not comforting, caring, understanding, sypathetic for being an OBGYN. He claims he is HIGH RISK, not sure how. I would not trust him to deliver my baby. Not to mention he's a little creepy. Then don't attemp to obtain medical records in a timely manor, you will be waiting for weeks. Front office lack communication skills.

March 15th, 2012

Rude staff

Dr. Rubenstein's bedside manner definitely leaves something to be desired. He took no care in diagnosing a breast tumor, then walked out of the room, leaving no time to ask questions. When I seemed upset he acted like I was being overly dramatic. His staff is rude and will ignore their patients if something exciting is happening on Divorce Court. Now that I have insurance, I do not plan on going back.

February 24th, 2017