Dr. J Rubin MD Patient Reviews

• Pittsburgh, PA

3.3

March 4th, 2013
DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING UNTILL YOU FULLY READ EVERY WORD>>
I wish I would have never had my surgery. Dr. Rubin lied to me when signing consent form. He never stated I could end of with Lymphadema for the rest of my life!!! He refers to it as swelling but when he realizes he messed up he will never return your phone calls and will do nothing about it. He made his money now you suffer the rest of your life. I can never wear sandals, shorts, skirts, capri pants again. I have to wear compression stockings the rest of my life and at high risk for blod clots. I wish he would have been up front with me on the consultation. I met several of his patients at the Lymphadema Center so he is aware that it is happening. Please think long and hard before you do this and rread up on Lymphadema

June 9th, 2012
Dr. Rubin is a very skilled plastic surgeon, I was a difficult case and he did a wonderful job. Excellent results, and no complications. He seems to be very quick when talking with you in his office, but he attends to the important things and is always willing to answer questions. His staff goes above and beyond. I recommend Dr. Rubin without any hesitations.

August 31st, 2011
BAD BAD BAD
I went in for a simple consultation and it was the worst thing I have ever done. I waited for an hour and 15 mins for this guy to come in, take a peek at my breasts, explain nothing and leave the room within 5 mins. If you can't handle answering my questions and explaining surgery during a CONSULTATION, why would I trust this guy to perform surgery? He obviously is not concerned at all for his patients. I will find another surgeon who I TRUST.

April 24th, 2009