Dr. Peter Rudlowski MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

November 7th, 2016
Goes out of his way to accommodate his patients, truly caring doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Rudlowski for almost a year. First off, Brenda is the most understanding and friendliest person I have come in contact with in my life, and Dr. Rudlowski is just the same, except he really goes out of his way to make sure you get the care needed, and he isn't like other docs who just write out scripts. He truly cares about your well-being, and your life. I am luck to have found such a great doctor.

May 21st, 2015
Rare qualities!
There is not enough praise I can give to Dr.R! He is great at what he does, but the quality he has which I found to be rare is he does not judge you, he treats his patients as individual people along with their treatment. Ms.Brenda goes above and beyond to get you an appt. or to help with any problem you may have. This is a Dr you can trust!!

November 2nd, 2010
Excellent Care
Dr. Rudlowski is a true professional with an incredibly good disposition, despite how much he works and how much time he invests into his practice and the treatment of his patients. One might expect a doctor of his caliber and patient load to be "quick" or impersonal, considering how busy he is. Yet, no matter how busy he is, he always takes the time needed to listen carefully and treat professionally.

April 15th, 2010
Highly recommended
Dr. Rudlowski carfully diagnoses his patients. This drove me crazy! The process seemed like it was never going to end! However, the results have really changed the direction my life. I have been seeing Dr. Rudlowski for years now. My life has never been this consistanly balanced. I still have alot of ups and downs, but dealing with everything life throws my way is much less frustrating than it used to be. Dr. Rudlowski has done an excellent job of treating me. He doesnt always accept new patients, but I think that's one of the reasons he is able to take such good care of the ones he already has. If you think you may need to see a Psyc, or if you've been seeing one for awhile and still haven't had any progress,I'd highly recommend Dr. Rudlowski. If he's not accepting new patients when you call, I'd leave my information with his staff anyways. So when he does have an opening, they can call you.

May 16th, 2017