Dr. Peter Ruggiero Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 24th, 2016
Caring and Professional
Dr. Ruggiero was my third try with an allergy doctor for a mystery allergy that was ruining my life (non-stop itching and no sleep) for the last year. Though testing was not successful, the Doctor explained it could be an infinite number of things but in the meantime he would work to manage the symptoms so as to restore my well-being. I am so grateful to him for listening attentively to my story and addressing the issues head-on. He seem to really care to try to restore my quality of life whereas other doctors were indifferent and only wanted to test with appointment after appointment endlessly. Dr. Ruggiero never gave me the impression he was in a hurry but did not linger either, seemingly mindful of his other patients waiting for him. The other doctors kept me waiting for hours whereas his team kept me informed as to what wait to expect, which was never very long. He gave me his full attention, gave me the straight facts about my condition, and explained how to vary his prescriptions until the best results were achieved. My life has been restored to me (I am a pilot) and I have been able to manage my condition to a great degree thanks to this caring and professional man.

August 19th, 2016
Terrific doctor!

May 27th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
A good doctor is hard to find.. a great one is even harder. Luckily I have found an excellent doctor in Ruggiero. I can't say enough wonderful things about him.

April 7th, 2015
Exceptional Doctor
I have NEVER been so impressed with a doctor as I was with Dr. Ruggiero. My son suffers from panic attacks and unfortunately had one during his appointment. Dr. Ruggiero was so patient, kind an empathetic. I was so grateful. He gave us 100% of his attention and took his time during the visit. He was compassionate, knowledgeable and helpful. I would give him 10 stars if I could!

May 3rd, 2013
Horrible Staff!
The doctor was nice and helpful but the office staff was horrible! They are rude and will not spend the time to go over what your charges are for. The staff does not communicate with each other and they don't make notes on the chart. I would never go back!

March 19th, 2013
A sterling Doctor/person - One of a kind
Belated review from the year 2000... it is an understatement when I say I am alive because of Dr. Peter Ruggiero and he deserves the recognition. In a nutshell ; •I had sinus and allergy problems but after doing invitro for infertility things jumped up a few notches. •Luckily I conceived on my own...after the birth (caesarean) and at home I could barely take care of my newborn...sinuses, allergies, lethargy. I went to doctor after doctor, a different allergist, otolaryngologist...no sleep and barely functioning. •Finally, Dr. Ruggiero asked me if my otolaryngologist had taken a culture of my sinuses...nope, they did not do that. Turns out I had MRSA, Pseudomonas and some other free loading bacteria.. •It was a nightmare...I had to go to a Infectious Disease Doc and be pumped full of medicine, lots and lots of medicine...I became very surly... but Dr. Ruggiero was the ONLY one to phone me and see how I was doing. And he wasn't even my doctor anymore. Thank you so much Dr. Ruggiero. Not sure what would have happened if he hadn't suggestion the culture test.

December 20th, 2016