A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Ruiz is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Ruiz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter R Ruiz MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Ruiz practice?
- Dr. Peter Ruiz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Ruiz practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Child Psychiatrists.