A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Ruiz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruiz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruiz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Ruiz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Ricardo Ruiz MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Ruiz practice?
- Dr. Peter Ruiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Ruiz practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.