A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Bernstein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bernstein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Bernstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Bernstein MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Peter Bernstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Bernstein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Bronx Pediatricians.