A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Chang is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Chang, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Shun Hsien Chang MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Chang practice?
- Dr. Peter Chang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Chang practices Anesthesiology and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists and Houston Cardiologists.