A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Chang is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Chang, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Shun Hsien Chang MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Chang practice?
- Dr. Peter Chang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Chang practices Anesthesiology and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists and Houston Cardiologists.