Peter Chhabria Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 5th, 2012

Horrible

After having a bad first experience with another neurologist I got an appointment with Dr. Chhabria. I spent an hour talking with him, explaining my symptoms and how disruptive they have been to my daily life over the past 3.5 years and especially over the past 4 months. His solution was for me to be on pain killers until the end of time to deal with my pain. I walked out of there with 3 new prescriptions which seemed completely absurd and over the top to me. That is simply masking the problem not dealing with the real cause. I was already on a different pain medicine that was working perfectly fine, why change it? He also ordered a CT scan and with the multiple MRIs, CT Scans and X-Rays I've had the doctor that orders them ALWAYS calls me in a few days with results. Its now been a week plus and the two times I've called they say they haven't recieved anything and that they will have to call me back. I'm done playing their games. Save your sanity and find a different doctor.

January 30th, 2012

Very busy office. Dr. Chabria was kind and caring towards me.

August 19th, 2011

mpr

Dr is not versed in pain management. spends very little time with patients with their needs. Prscribes medications without understanding the risks involved with not receiving them on time. He does not follow AMA; guidelines Doctor over books patients so the wait time is 2 hours. Doctors office workers have poor management in office skills. Something as simple sending a fax and receiving them.

June 4th, 2011