A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Clark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clark has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Scott Clark MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Clark practice?
- Dr. Peter Clark has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Clark practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Carson City, NV.
See Reno Internists and Reno Nephrologists.