A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Deluca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Deluca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deluca
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deluca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Deluca, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Deluca graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Deluca has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Salvatore Deluca MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Deluca practice?
- Dr. Peter Deluca has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Deluca practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Internists, Huntington Pulmonologists, Huntington Critical Care Practitioners, and Huntington Sleep Medicine Doctors.