A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Foote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Foote is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Foote, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foote graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Foote has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Foote accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Foote practice?
Dr. Peter Foote practices Ophthalmology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Brookfield, WI and Franklin, WI.
See Milwaukee Ophthalmologists.