A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Johnson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of London, England.
Dr. Johnson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Stuart Johnson MD is a male Pathologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Peter Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Johnson practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Pathologists.