A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Goshen General Hospital
- Providence Newberg Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Sung-Duk Kim MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Peter Kim has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Kim practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Goshen, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Shipshewana, IN and Syracuse, IN.
See Goshen Internists and Goshen Cardiologists.