Dr. Peter Lund Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Lund?

June 29th, 2015

Go to Pittsburgh or Cleveland!

I can not actually review the doctor because I never got to meet him. My family doctor did a MRI and it showed a large kidney stone. She said her office would notify Dr. Lund and get me in ASAP. A few days later via the mail I got paper work an an appointment for 5 weeks later. I called the office myself and told them I was in pain and needed to be seen. The woman who answered said she consulted the PA and he said hopefully the stone will pass before the appointment. Then my family doctor attempted to get me in sooner but also failed. After another week I was miserable and called Lunds office again and again I was told the appointment stays as is...go to the ER if it's that bad. I called Pittsburg Monday afternoon and my stone was removed within the week. I was stone free and stent free days before my scheduled Dr Lund appointment. I felt physically and mentally wonderful when I canceled my Dr Lund appointment.

July 19th, 2011

Dr. Lund has been absolutely excellent each time I have required emergency assistance. On both occassions, Dr. Lund stayed beyond the typical work day and gladly performed lithotripsy (at 8:30 on a Friday night) and stone extraction (at 5:30 on a Wed night)for me. His bedside manner is extremely professional. I would recommend Dr. Lund to anyone who needs a top-notch Urologist!

October 12th, 2017