A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Margolis, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Margolis, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Advance Endoscopy Colon Cancer Screening Inflammatory Bowel Disease Liver Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Margolis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Margolis MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Margolis practice?
- Dr. Peter Margolis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Margolis practices Gastroenterology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Gastroenterologists.