A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Margolis, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Margolis, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Advance Endoscopy Colon Cancer Screening Inflammatory Bowel Disease Liver Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Margolis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Rhode Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Margolis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Margolis practice?
Dr. Peter Margolis practices Gastroenterology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Gastroenterologists.