inactive

Peter S Mueller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 5th, 2013
There will never be a doctor as wonderful as Dr. Mueller.........The best who never stopped caring about his patients...........He saved my life and many others like me...........Rest in peace...........you will be missed.

September 27th, 2012
Eccentric
To say that Dr Mueller is eccentric is an understatement.But if u can get past his manner, he can "save" you!

May 29th, 2012
Genius Doctor
This is a rare doctor who has more compassion than any other. He has an unusual manner in that he takes all calls, and can get distracted but this small point is well well worth your time.Neurology and psychiatry together.

November 16th, 2011
Dr Mueler is a little eccentric, but he made a huge difference in my life. He made sure that I was diagnosed appropriately, and actually was able to put a reason to why I was depressed. I would recommend him to anyone who has a tough case that cannot seem to find a solution!

October 13th, 2011
As much as you may find Dr. Mueller eccentric, he knows his stuff. He did the right testing and came to a conclusion based on true research and not guess work. He really does care for the patient although be may be abrupt, but I wouldnt hesitate recommending him to anyone suffering with Anxeity and Depression!!

May 29th, 2011
God complex
I have heard many good things about Mueller however he is rather arrogant and refuses to let me speak. He says, "been there, know that!" I felt like a project by him rather than a patient he cares about. I have been there twice and hesistate to go back since he is increasing my anxiety just dealing with him. He is the most RUDE person I have ever dealt with. Beware!

December 3rd, 2010
An answer to our prayers
A decade ago My wife and I brought my son to Dr. Mueller for consultation.We were at wits end trying to find a solution to our sons' mental condition.Dr. Mueller gave the right diagnosis and treated Him .In addition He reccomended a career path in which He felt our son would be successful. A decade later ,our son now works in a position in a major corporation,happy and content with His Life's work.Thank you so much Dr. Mueller

May 24th, 2010
Patient
With Dr.'s Mueller's experience, education, and dedication to his profession we should all be thankful. There is no other Doctor out there like him.

July 6th, 2009
Excellent detective
Dr. Mueller, whom I've seen for over 30 years is what you want in a doctor. He's the best detective for psychiatric and neurological disorders, knows the medications that work for a given condition and really listens when you tell him a medication isn't working for you. He's smart and insightful and wants you to understand you condition and its treatment. He will work with you until you are functioning at your highest level. Thanks to him I've lived a productive, wonderful life.

June 25th, 2009
great doctor
He is the BEST. He really cares and knows his stuff. He will even treat patients for free if they can't pay and no one could afford the time and care that he gives to all his patients. We need more doctors like him--we need more people like him. Couln't be better. Gets people well that the other doctors have given up on. More than excellent.