Peter Su Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Peter Su?

My aching back, my swollen hip and knee.

Posted on October 19th, 2017

I was a wreck, thanks to Dr Su I am pain free and I can sleep all night. Thanks Dr Su, you are the greatest.

100% Relief

Posted on October 9th, 2017

After suffering from chronic nerve pain in the neck for six months, Dr. Su performed a radiofrequency ablation procedure and the pain has totally disappeared. Thank you Dr. Su!

Great care

Posted on October 6th, 2017

Dr. Peter Su..Since the first time I started coming to his office I have been treated with great kindness and understanding of my bad shoulder. I received my first shot there and it has really helped. The staff has also been kind..Thank you Dr Su for all you help...I would recommend,him to all my friends...

Dr Su

Posted on October 5th, 2017

My visit to see Dr Su today was as usual, very comforting.. Dr Su cares so much about each of his patients which now a days , is rare to find. I would send any and all friends and relatives to him.

Posted on September 13th, 2017

I an a current patient of Dr. Su. He is very caring, professional and empathetic. You feel that he wants, above all, to help you and will spend as much time as you want discussing your problems and options. I am a walking example of his care and concern. Thank you so very much.

THE BEST PAIN DOCTOR

Posted on September 10th, 2017

DR SU EXPLAINED TO ME EVERYTHING IN DETAILS THE PLAN OF CARE FOR MY CASE. THE PROCEDURE WAS DONE ON TIME AND I FEEL GREAT AND FEELS LIKE MIRACLE NOT A SINGLE AMOUNT OF PAIN AFTER THE PROCEDURE UP TO NOW IN CONJUNCTION WITH PHYSICAL THERAPY AND MEDICATION THAT DR SU HAD PRESCRIBED,ALL WORKED WELL. DR SU IS REALLY GOOD DOCTOR, I WILL RECOMMEND HIM TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.ALSO TO THE STAFF DID AN EXCELLENT JOB.

Excellent

Posted on August 28th, 2017

Very professional and easy to understand and talk to.

Highly Recommend

Posted on August 28th, 2017

Great experience with Dr Su and his staff! I have had several procedures and he's always compassionate, explains things well, and has an amazing bedside manner. His staff is very nice and appointment times are prompt. He will not over medicate you! Highly recommend.

Great doctor and very detail .

Posted on August 28th, 2017

Dr.su whom I met today was great and very open to new service for my pain. Looking forward to having him as my doctor.

Dr. Su has been a pleasure to work with!

Posted on August 28th, 2017

I've been seeing doctors for my back injury since 1995 and have always been told the only solution to my problem was surgery. Dr. Su has been very helpful in listening to my concerns and helping me find different solutions to find relief. I cant thank Dr. Su enough for all his expertise!

great experience/great dr

Posted on August 25th, 2017

i trust dr su and he explains things very well and helps me with my pain

Awesome doctor

Posted on August 25th, 2017

Nowadays it's very hard to find a doctor that spends time with you and listens to your needs, Dr. Su is that kind of doctor. I feel blessed to have been referred to him from my surgeon after extensive lumbar fusion. Awesome doctor!