A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Saadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Saadeh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saadeh
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Saadeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadeh graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Saadeh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter B Saadeh MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Saadeh practice?
- Dr. Peter Saadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Saadeh practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.