A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Saadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadeh graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Saadeh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saadeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Saadeh practice?
Dr. Peter Saadeh practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.