A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Saadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadeh graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Saadeh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Boutros Saadeh MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Saadeh practice?
- Dr. Peter Saadeh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Saadeh practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.