A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Sachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sachs
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sachs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Sachs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- False Aneurysm
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachs graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Sachs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Sachs MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Sachs practice?
- Dr. Peter Sachs has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Sachs practices Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Radiologists.