A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Sachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sachs
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sachs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Sachs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- False Aneurysm
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachs graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Sachs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Sachs MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Sachs practice?
- Dr. Peter Sachs has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Sachs practices Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Radiologists.