A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Salas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Salas, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Salas, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Bariatric Medicine
- Breast Cancer
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Skin Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Salas graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Salas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Peter Salas FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. A P. Salas practice?
- Dr. A Salas has 2 office locations.
Dr. A Salas practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See West Orange Surgeons and West Orange Plastic Surgeons.