A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Salob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Salob is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salob
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Salob, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salob graduated from University of Chicago where he graduated with honors. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salob has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Palisades Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Andrew Salob MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Salob practice?
- Dr. Peter Salob has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Salob practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Paramus, NJ.
See Paramus Orthopedic Surgeons and Paramus Sports Medicine Doctors.