Dr. Peter Salob MD Patient Reviews

• 17 reviews

May 17th, 2016
My daughter tore her ACL playing soccer last year. Could not believe that it needed surgery. Went to Dr. Salob who explained everything in great detail. Office was filled with other kids with similar injuries which made us feel so much better. She's back playing soccer like it never happened.

September 17th, 2015
Too bad the office staff is unprofessional, impolite and unhelpful.

July 3rd, 2015
We were so worried when our son tore his labrum. Dr. Salob explained everything to us and that surgery was necessary. My son did really well after surgery and is now back playing lacrosse. Thank you!

June 26th, 2015
Thank you, Dr. Salob!
I went with my mother to visit Dr. Salob for her knee problem. She had a massive amount of calcium deposit accumulation on the side of her knee cap which left her in unbearable pain. He was the third doctor that we visited, and in all honesty, I was wary. The first two doctors that we met were incredibly rude. They neither cared to explain to us what the problem was nor did they seem to even know or care about. Both were reluctant to answer my questions regarding my mother's condition or the causes and both reacted negatively as if my concern for my mom's knee was an annoyance. Additionally, both lacked gentleness is handling my mother's affected area. Needless to say, I was not happy. Visiting Dr. Salob was a huge relief. I hardly needed to ask questions, because he explained the condition himself! The questions I did ask were greeted with patience and amicability. I could not be happier about our visit. Though we did not intend for a long visit, he took the time to resolve my mother's condition, because quite frankly, the amount of calcium deposit was something quite unusual; it filled 12 vials. The fact that he took the time, understood that she was in an excruciating amount of pain, and handled her with warmth and gentleness is something that I am extremely thankful for. Also, he and his staff were very amiable to my sister and I, remembering her career and my major. In any case, I truly recommend anyone to visit him. He's a great person and a great doctor to boot!

May 8th, 2015
Straight out liar!! Has no clue, he should re visit his text books at the very least

August 25th, 2014
Horrendous customer service. They do not return calls. They actually do not even pick up the phone when you call. Office is very very disorganized.

August 21st, 2014
I can walk now without pain
Had a torn meniscus which did not get better. Dr. Salob was able to remove the tear surgically and now I have no pain

July 31st, 2014
Excellent care!
Please ignore the negative reviews. Dr. Salob is professional, friendly and pro-active. He has done two surgeries on my very arthritic knee. Uses surgery as a last resort--tries every available non-surgical option first. Worth the long wait times, because this is an extremely busy office. I would highly recommend him to family and friends!

January 31st, 2014
He didn't care
Dr Salob's bedside manner is just horrible. He is arrogant- thinks too much of himself to actually listen to what the patient is saying. He rushed into the office, and was backing out the door rushing to the next room after a minute. The office staff was pretty awful too - except for the x-ray tech who was very respectful and pleasant. I would never recommend Dr Salob or this practice.

July 21st, 2013
Wait way too long ( minimum half hour / often an hour plus)and he will never return calls for follow up so to ask a question you must make an appointment and sit...Not worth it!

May 10th, 2013
Horrible office staff. Wait times horrendous
Would never go back. Took my 4 year old to him. Kept me waiting over one hour to be seen. Noone seemed to care or apologize. Staff totally indifferent. Everyone else in waiting room was waiting average of 45 mins. They just book tons of patients and bill for them and don't care about your wait time. U fortunate because dr seemed nice but will never return due to rude treatment and indifferent office staff

September 1st, 2012
My son hurt his knee playing lacrosse. He was beyond upset about not being able to sports. Dr. Salob did an ACL reconstruction and cartilage repair. He was able to return to playing lacrosse and had a great year.