A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Salomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Salomon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salomon
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Salomon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Salomon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Salomon graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Salomon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Salomon MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Salomon practice?
- Dr. Peter Salomon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Salomon practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Delray Beach, FL.
See Boca Raton Internists and Boca Raton Gastroenterologists.