A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Saltzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Saltzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltzman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Saltzman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Juan Regional Medical Center Inc
- San Juan Reg Med Ctr, Farmington, Nm
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saltzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Saltzman practice?
Dr. Peter Saltzman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Farmington, NM.
See Farmington Orthopedic Surgeons.