A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Saltzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Saltzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltzman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Saltzman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Juan Regional Medical Center Inc
- San Juan Reg Med Ctr, Farmington, Nm
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter M Saltzman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Saltzman practice?
- Dr. Peter Saltzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Saltzman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Farmington, NM.
See Farmington Surgeons.