Learn more about Dr. Peter Salvia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Salvia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salvia
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Salvia Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvia graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Salvia has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter N Salvia DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter N. Salvia practice?
- Dr. Peter Salvia has 6 office locations.
Dr. Peter Salvia practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Troy, MI.
See Sterling Heights Primary Care Doctors.