Learn more about Dr. Peter Salvia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Salvia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salvia
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Salvia Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvia graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Salvia has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter N Salvia DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter N. Salvia practice?
- Dr. Peter Salvia has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Salvia practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Family Physicians.