A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Salvia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Salvia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvia graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Salvia has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Salvia DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Salvia practice?
- Dr. Peter Salvia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Salvia practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Primary Care Doctors.