Learn more about Dr. Peter Salvia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Salvia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salvia
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salvia Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvia graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Salvia has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter N Salvia DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter N. Salvia practice?
- Dr. Peter Salvia has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Salvia practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Primary Care Doctors.