Dr. Peter Samet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Samet?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

April 13th, 2016

When nobody else could help me Dr. Samet did

I started out seeing Dr. Samet with my daughter being referred to him for her pain mgnt. after a terrible car accident.We were very very happy and satisfied with him.After him seeing my daughter 2x a month for almost a year now I decided to ask him about issues I was having myself.I made an apointment he took one look at my med list and began to question one of them..come to find out my old pcp had me on a medication I should have never should have been on for 8 years..with his help and working with my pharmacist I am almost weened off of the medication that has had many terrible side affects.The worst is the withdraws from this terrible medication and side affects could now have long lasting side affects:( Thank you Dr. Samet!! Hopefully we can now begin to work on the other things at hand and continue to get me off this terrible medication..Also Sarah at the southfield office,you rock as well..you always seem to be able to accommodate me and fit me in when their is something of urgency:) Thank you from not just me but my whole family..

October 17th, 2015

Would recommend this doctor if in chronic pain

Dr. Peter Samet is an amazing doctor. I live with chronic pain and have been seeing him for 7 years. He cares about his patients and mostly he listens and advises the best patient care. The injections have saved my life, they help so much with neck pain and headaches from a terrible neck issues..i recommend him 100%.

October 25th, 2013

Dangerous doctor, gives injections without proper precautions.

June 27th, 2012

BBest Dr. in the WORLD

GGreat DR. Patient ,kind finished about your total health(mental physical) .make time for you .he actually holds a conversation.very proffessional.know his job. Great with. Back pain neck headaches believed my pain when no knows could for here

October 22nd, 2010

Good Luck!

My personal opinions: I found this Doctor to be very difficult to deal with. He reviewed my test results and stated he saw nothing wrong, yet a radiologist found several problems that he either totally missed or ignored. He told me I wasn't in as much pain as I thought I was, and that the amount of time I had been suffering was nothing! I was so completely shocked when he said this to me that I started to cry right there in his office, as I have had nothing but agonizing pain for Months on end.He took me off all my pain medication that my previous physician had prescribed, and only wanted to administer expensive shots in his office. I do not feel that this Dr. cares about my suffering and severe discomfort, just how much he's getting paid. I would not recommend this Dr. if you are in pain.

April 20th, 2017