Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Erin on Nov 21st, 2013

Dr. Sand is one of the best doctors I have been to. Twenty years ago I had him as a gyno surgeon. I never had any problems, felt fantastic after. Now twenty years later he is my doctor again for another issue. He is so knowledgeable and has an excellent bedside matter. He makes sure you understand everything to the fullest extent and gives you many choices. He has changed a lot in twenty years, he is more mellow and understanding. Almost everyone he works with has been trained by him. He has written many of the textbooks that are used for the training. I have complete confidence in Dr. Peter Sand! Enough said.

Mar 23rd, 2013

Dr. Sand is one of the most knowledgeable and caring physicians that I have known. He was thorough and explained the reasoning behind his recommendations for my treatment which were based upon the latest research. When he had to delay my surgery due to a personal loss in his life, he called me personally and made sure that I was happy with the rescheduling which was only one week later. At his skilled hands my condition is resolved and I am able to be active and healthy. I continue to see him for annual checkups and he continues to be thorough and caring. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Sand, he is a wonderful doctor.

Apr 23rd, 2012

After many years of going to many doctors who had no idea of what was wrong with me, this doctor found the right treatment.Now I am able to manage my condition. He is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. If you have a problem noone else can figure out, he will get to the bottom of it.

Jan 14th, 2011

He does not listening to his patients. Offers expensive test that has already been done. He was in a hurry and not helpful with my problem.

Disconnected show details Disconnected
by disappointed on Nov 15th, 2009

I saw him because my doc was not available. He seemed uninterested and hurried. Suggested expensive tests and little explanation. has a really good rep but seemed bored with his work. I haven't gone back since...