Overall Review

January 7th, 2016
Dr. Sand is thorough in his explanation of conditions and gives detailed options for the course of treatments available. Always is willing to take time in follow ups and displays a caring interest in the patient's well being. Shares current research that may pertain to the patient as well.

November 21st, 2013
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Sand is one of the best doctors I have been to. Twenty years ago I had him as a gyno surgeon. I never had any problems, felt fantastic after. Now twenty years later he is my doctor again for another issue. He is so knowledgeable and has an excellent bedside matter. He makes sure you understand everything to the fullest extent and gives you many choices. He has changed a lot in twenty years, he is more mellow and understanding. Almost everyone he works with has been trained by him. He has written many of the textbooks that are used for the training. I have complete confidence in Dr. Peter Sand! Enough said.

March 23rd, 2013
Dr. Sand is one of the most knowledgeable and caring physicians that I have known. He was thorough and explained the reasoning behind his recommendations for my treatment which were based upon the latest research. When he had to delay my surgery due to a personal loss in his life, he called me personally and made sure that I was happy with the rescheduling which was only one week later. At his skilled hands my condition is resolved and I am able to be active and healthy. I continue to see him for annual checkups and he continues to be thorough and caring. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Sand, he is a wonderful doctor.

April 23rd, 2012
After many years of going to many doctors who had no idea of what was wrong with me, this doctor found the right treatment.Now I am able to manage my condition. He is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. If you have a problem noone else can figure out, he will get to the bottom of it.

January 14th, 2011
He does not listening to his patients. Offers expensive test that has already been done. He was in a hurry and not helpful with my problem.

November 15th, 2009
Disconnected
I saw him because my doc was not available. He seemed uninterested and hurried. Suggested expensive tests and little explanation. has a really good rep but seemed bored with his work. I haven't gone back since...