Dr. Peter Sandwell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

February 9th, 2016
The Only Dr I Will Ever Trust
Dr. S is the first doctor to ever make me feel as if I had a voice. I feel as though I can learn to trust a Psychiatrist again, which is something I never thought I would do. Dr. S believes in many methods of healing, which is a plus for me. Prescribes meds ethically and responsibly, and not only listens to any concerns pertaining to treatment, but finds information on the spot and reads through it with you in order to answer questions thoroughly, which is Also a huge plus for me. I am very critical of psychiatrists due to a terrible experience I had almost 20 years ago. Thanks to Dr. S, and his patience and understanding, along with his calm, 'open' , and at times comical nature- I have the second chance at life that I always dreamed about but thought it was for 'other' people. This man doesn't make you feel like you're Sick...he just wants you to be Well. I owe him more than he'll ever know, and plan to see him as long as I need to.

October 29th, 2014
These Sessions Work
I don't know how they work, but they work. By anyone else's standards, I'm not 'better'. However, these sessions have given me something I cannot describe. Every time my family and I (even when it's just my parents and I) have a session, I can FEEL the difference. Dr. Sandwell: you're a GENIUS.

May 7th, 2008
Nice Dr.
I had the pleasure of sitting in on a session with my daughter with Dr. Sandwell. He took the time to listen and offered advice in a caring way. He is releasing a book sometime in May; the shortend name is "People Problems" and I can not wait to get my hands on it. I hope it will help in getting some insight into why we behave the way we do.