Learn more about Dr. Peter Santogade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Santogade is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Santogade, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Peptic Ulcer (Duodenal Ulcer)
- Stomach Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Santogade graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Santogade has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Presby Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Santogade accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Santogade practice?
Dr. Peter Santogade practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Family Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Gastroenterologists, and New York Family Physicians.