A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Santogade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Santogade is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Santogade, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Peptic Ulcer (Duodenal Ulcer)
- Stomach Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Santogade graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Santogade has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Presby Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Santogade MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Santogade practice?
- Dr. Peter Santogade has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Santogade practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.