Learn more about Dr. Peter Santogade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Santogade is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santogade
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Santogade, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Peptic Ulcer (Duodenal Ulcer)
- Stomach Ulcer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Santogade graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Santogade has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Santogade MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Santogade practice?
- Dr. Peter Santogade has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Santogade practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, NC.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Gastroenterologists.