A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Santos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Santos, DO is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Santos has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Santos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter W. Santos practice?
Dr. Peter Santos practices Nephrology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Nephrologists.