Dr. Peter Sarosi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Sarosi?

Posted on June 11th, 2015

Best ob-gyn I ever had!!! Had him for 15 years and so sad he doesn't practice anymore:((

Forever Grateful

Posted on November 13th, 2013

All I can say is Dr Sarosi was a Blessing for me. My twins are 25 now and he only did right by us. He is wonderful.We are foever grateful.

Great place

Posted on August 17th, 2013

This man is soo amazing. My husband and I have been trying for 2 yrs and he has blessed us with our first positive test. He's sweet and comical and makes me feel soo much hope. He answers any answers I may have without me feeling as if I am annoying him. Trust me he's great

Posted on October 11th, 2012

DR. SAROSI IS AMAZING...HE DELIVERED MY 2 DAUGHTERS 21YRS AGO. HE IS KIND, SWEET & CARES DEEPLY ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. I WENT WITH HIM FROM HEMPSTEAD NY TO HIS DOWNTWN NYC OFFICE. LADIES HES THE BEST.. .

Fraud

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

Peter Sarosi became my doctor, because his wife, who I was originally seeing, passed me off to him. Peter was my main doctor through all of my fertility treatments. After many attempts and different treatments I finally did get pregnant. I was so disappointed that when it came time to deliver the baby, which was a scheduled induction, Peter told me that the on call OBGYN would be Mitchel Essig. Imagine my disappointment. I'd been working with Peter for nearly 2 years. I asked if we I could be induced on another day when Peter was on call and he said no, that it had to be this date because the baby was ready and we didn't want it to go into distress. Of course I believed him. Well, not only were his privileges revoked from the hospital where I was delivering, but he didn't even have a license to practice in NY State. To add insult to injury he does not carry his own malpractice insurance. What a scam!!! Look, him up. Find out his involvement in illegal adoption. This man does not value human life.

Best fertility doctor

Posted on February 29th, 2012

Amazing

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

I have been with this doctor for 30 years and he is a bright light when it comes to doctors. The office is always clean and the staff is friendly. I have recommended him to many friends and all have been happy. But beware, he is always truthful and you might not want to hear what he has to say. Very frank and honest. Amazing

Posted on August 24th, 2011

One of the most professional and exceptional doctors I have ever dealt with.

Posted on June 7th, 2017