A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Savino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Savino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savino
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Savino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Savino, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Savino graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Savino has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Joseph Savino MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Savino practice?
- Dr. Peter Savino has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Savino practices Ophthalmology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Ophthalmologists.