A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Savino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Savino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savino
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Savino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Savino, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Savino graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Savino has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Joseph Savino MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Savino practice?
- Dr. Peter Savino has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Savino practices Ophthalmology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Ophthalmologists.