A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Savino is Excellent. Dr. Savino has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Savino, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Neuro-Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Savino graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Savino has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Savino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Savino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Savino practice?
Dr. Peter Savino practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Savino, Dr. Pete Savino, Dr. Pierre Savino