Internist, Rheumatologist, Pain Management Specialist, Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Oct 6th, 2013

I have been using Dr. Saway for many years. I went to him with severe pain from unsuccessful back surgeries and knew that I had fibromyalgia but was not being treated for it though. Dr. Saway ordered a round of lab test and MRI'S and a bone density test. I found that I had multiple problems and was put on medication and can now live a better life where as before I was hurting so bad that I could not stand to move. I have found that he is very easy to talk to and listens to what I say and is concerned about my opinions. I think if he was not having to spend so much time on the computer as all doctors do now that he would have more time to listen and answer questions than what he does now. I do recommend him highly it is not his fault the laws have all changed in some ways for the better but it does take more of his time than before...

Mar 5th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Saway since 1992. I have Rhuematoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Dr. Saway is the one Dr. I can depend on to get things right. He is accurate in his diagnosis and treatment. He is conservative in his medicines meaning I can depend on his to prescrbe the right medications with looking out what is best for my overall and longterm health. He takes time to listen to what is going on with me, without rushing me through my appointment. I have never had a problem from this office. Going to numberous Dr.s because of my health issues gets to be a bit much, but this office makes it as pleasant as possible. I am thankful I have found Dr. Saway. I travel an hour and a half to get to see Dr. Saway. I tried our local rhuematologist, the total care I got from that office was not as excellent as Dr. Saway and his staff. I really don't know what I would do without his care. When you have several overlapping diseases you need a physican who knows what he is doing.

Feb 28th, 2011

Been a patient for a long time. Great doctor, but lately has taken on too many patients, hurting both the appointment experience (more than an hour wait once you get there) and obviously a stressor on his demeanor, though at least this seems to have gotten better. Can be very caring towards his patients.

by Janet Kennedy Howard on Mar 11th, 2009

This is my favorite doctor. I have nothing but good things to say about him. And every employee at the hospital feels the same.