Dr. Peter Sayre Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Sayre?

February 18th, 2013

Dr Sayer has a wonderful bedside manner. He is treating my daughter and is just wonderful at explaining the situation. The dialogue between his staff including the pediatric oncology dept and our family is great. He is a very intelligent human being and his mannerism of speaking to us and presentation is just what we expect. We understand what is being set before us on this long journey. Thank you Dr Sayer and the Great Oncology Dept at UCSF.

January 19th, 2012

bedside manner is dreadful

My appointment was for 12:30 and he didn't come into my examination room until 3:55. He gave no apology or explanation. What he did give me, though, was a cursory physical examination and the bum's rush. What an incredibly rude man. Maybe he was having a bad day, but why take it out on me?

September 22nd, 2017