A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Schalock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Schalock, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Schalock, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schalock graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Schalock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter C Schalock MD is a male Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Schalock practice?
- Dr. Peter Schalock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Schalock practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Nantucket, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.