A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Schalock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Schalock, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Schalock, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schalock graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Schalock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schalock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Schalock practice?
Dr. Peter Schalock practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, NH.
See Boston Dermatologists.