A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Schiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Schiff is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Schiff, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiff graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schiff has 19 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter B Schiff MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Schiff practice?
- Dr. Peter Schiff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Schiff practices Radiation Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.