- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Schiff is Poor. Dr. Schiff has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Schiff, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Gynecologic Cancer, and Lung Cancer.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiff graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schiff has 19 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schiff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Schiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Schiff practice?
Dr. Peter Schiff practices Radiation Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Milford, CT.
See New York Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Schiff, Dr. Pete Schiff, Dr. Pierre Schiff