Dr. Peter Schklair MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

September 1st, 2016
Go find another doctor!
He recommended that I go see the perinatal center in Syracuse because I'm a high risk pregnancy. After I see them and they tell him they want to do shared care so I don't have to drive out to Syracuse every week for my progesterone shots, he drags his feet, but then tells me that's fine. When they call him to confirm (ten minutes later), he says he won't do it and transfers all of my care out to them. This forces me to drive out to Syracuse (2 hours round trip) every week (which I have a day time job and can't do) or do them myself (which I'm forced to do now). He had a very negative attitude and was very short with me once I said I wanted a natural birth, which he can't do, because it's a VBAC. He didn't seem interested in talking or getting to know me before that either. Staff there was friendly, but you could tell he had to pretend to be.

November 22nd, 2014
The doctor doesn't listen to me. His staff is very rude if you disagree or question the need for a test or consult. At one point the doctor started washing his hands and walked out while i was in mid sentence.

April 25th, 2014
Rude
He is not very considerate to women's feelings,bad bedside manner and is loaded with snarky comments and eye rolls if your situation isn't fitting his day.He blabs your personal business out in the hall for everyone to hear.I would not recommend him based solely on the fact that pregnant woman need a loving,caring doctor who can check arrogance at the door.I always felt uneasy as soon as he entered the room.

June 15th, 2013
Negligent
He has blown off many of my friends and family member's problems as nothing, when there are serious problems going on with pregnancy, and they aren't discovered until MUCH later, usually by a different doctor. I do NOT recommend him! At all!

March 12th, 2011
pathetic
he gave me an emergency c section .the staples that he put in had so many gaps that it took me 5 months to heal.i would not recommend him to anyone .everything he does is awfully quick and i have still not been able to recuperate completely.awe full.